Khub-khub anumodana of all the donors of JCNJ for their generous support since more than 40 years, which enabled us to be one of the most vibrant Jain Sanghs outside of India.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out us at email@example.com
Types of Donations
Donations to JCNJ can be made through one or more of the ways listed below:
- Bhandar (Lock-Box) Donation
- Ghee-Boli or Nakaro Donation
- General (Sarva-Sadharan) Donation
Other Donations: Donations can also be made for one of these specific purposes such as:
- Ayambil Dravya
- Dev (temple) Dravya
- Geetarth-Guru (Monks) Dravya
- Gyan (knowledge) Dravya
- Jivdaya (provide shelter and freeing animals from slaughter houses and similar activities) Dravya
- Sadharmic Vatsalya
- Sadharmic Bhakti (for fellow Jains) Dravya
- Anukampa (helping those affected by calamities) Dravya
Modes of Payments
You can use any of the following modes of payment to donate to JCNJ:
Pay with Zelle:
Paying with Zelle is easy, quick, secure, doesn’t cost extra and available through over 200 banks. Please keep these tips in mind:
- The email address that you want to add to pay Jain Center of New Jersey is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zelle only passes the account holder’s name to us so please make sure you include your JCNJ Member Number, spouse’s name, your contact number and purpose of donation in the message section so that we can quickly mark off your donation. While it might say “optional” we really need this information so that we can give your account the credit it deserves.
Pay with Check:
Paying with a check is very convenient. Please keep these tips in mind:
- Please make checks payable to JCNJ
- Include your spouse’s name, your contact number and purpose of donation in the memo section of the check
Please mail completed checks to:
Jain Center of New Jersey
111 Ceder Grove Ln
Somerset, NJ 08873
Or, you can also drop it off in the Pedhi (office) at Munisuvratswami Jinalay
Pay with Cash:
Cash is great if you have it handy however we want to make sure it is handled properly. Please keep these tips in mind:
- Please drop off the cash in the Pedhi (office) at Munisuvratswami Jinalay if someone is present there.
- Please ensure you get a receipt back so that you have confirmation of paying your donation
- Please do not mail cash in as it is not safe.
Employer Support - Matching Contributions
Many companies offer a variety of support for their employees. One of them is gift matching: the company matches part of or the entire monetary donation an employee makes to a Non-Profit organization. Over 65% of Fortune 500 companies do that.
So far, JCNJ has received gift matching donations from many companies including, but not limited to, followings:
- Bank of America
- Morgan Stanley
- US Bank
- Charles Schwab
- Wiley Publications
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Neuberger Bergman
- SS & C Technology
Volunteer Incentive Program
Over the last few years, many companies also support local communities by offering volunteer support either through employees donating their time & presence at the charities or allowing financial incentive to employees to support in kind. If your company offers this, by participating, you are helping JCNJ twice, one by volunteering and other by your employer contributing towards the volunteer hours.
Please visit your company's internal website or contact your HR / Payroll personnel to see if they can support JCNJ. If you work for any of the above mentioned companies, please contact us and we can connect you with members who have supported us.